- Uz pasūtījumu
iClock-560 is a Time & Attendance terminal with incorporated ZK fingerprint sensor and 3’5 TFT display
Easy to install, and with a modern design, it is the perfect solution for all kinds of installations. It incorporates internal PoE for an enhanced cloud system solution. The color TFT display offers users easy menu management. Iclock-560 is based on ZEM800 platform which allows more memory capacity and professional firmware functions such as Accrued Balance. It can connect to Time & Attendance management software by Ethernet (optionally it can work by Wifi), and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive.
- Time & Attendance terminal
- Incorporates ZK fingerprint sensor and optionally RFID reader
- Stores up to 30.000 users and 8.000 fingerprint templates.
- Stores up to 200.000 log records without PC download.
- Built-in PoE
- New Push SDK 3.0 for Real Time & Cloud Systems
- Optionally, allows Wifi communication
- Events management (doctor, personal issues, etc…)
- Most common European languages (standard texts and voices) included
- Audio voices (male or female) and text configured by menu
Professional firmware with advanced functions as :
- Photo ID (shows the user photo) and black/white photos lists management.
- Smartmode (automatic Check-In and check-Out).
- Real-Time (log records communication to server).
- Accrued balances management by user
- Background image (set company logo or brand)
- Advanced log query management
- Complete events management
- Mifare technology configured by menu (Key A/B)
- USB download records (format and data defined by user)
- Professional SDK (advanced functions)
- Function keys definition by weekday and time range