- C3-100 Access Controller
ZKSoftware’s C3-100/200/400 Access Sytems are built on flexible, open technology to provide management, real-time monitoring and control of your access control system – all from a browser with no additional software to install.
Secure web-hosted infrastructure and centralized online administration reduce your IT costs and allow you to easily manage all of your access points in a single location. These versatile design features take care of present and future needs with ease and efficiency, and the systems are some of the most rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of built-in features. The C3-400 and Inbio-460 can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via RS-485 configuration or TCP/IP networks. Both can store up to 30,000 cardholders, and the InBio-460 can additionally store up to 3,000 fingerprint templates. SDK(Software Development Kit) is available for the customer to integrate the controller into existing access control software or to develop new software.
- SD Card data backup. (User can make backup to SD Card ).
- Multiple hardware protection measure.
- Integration with other security systems (CCTV, Fire Alarm, BAS).
- Supports different wiegand readers (EM, Mifare and Hid).
- In/Out ports to control doors connecting door sensor, alarms, electric doors, and push buttons.
- Real time monitoring of doors status.
- Interlock function (link different doors with special logic, if one door is opened the other three are closed).
- Multi-card operation, anti-passback and duress mode.
- SDK available