- Uz pasūtījumu
- iClock 700
iClock700 is a Time & Attendance and access control terminal with
incorporated ZK fingerprint sensor, 3’5 TFT display and internal backup
battery. Easy to install, and with a modern design, it is the perfect
solution for all kinds of installations. It incorporates a 1,3M pixels
camera for taking user photos and sending black/white photos lists to
the server. The color TFT display offers users easy menu management,
and a protective fingerprint cover ensures safe handling of our new
state of the art Biokey10 algorithm fingerprint sensor. iClock700 is
based on ZEM800 platform which allows more memory capacity and
professional firmware functions. It can connect to T&A management
software by Ethernet or USB port (optionally it can work with Wi-Fi and
GPRS), and also operates on standalone mode, downloading data by
USB pendrive. For access control, it allows time zones and groups and
the relay can be connected to lock or external siren.
- Time & Attendance and access control device
- Incorporates ZK fingerprint sensor and optionally RFID reader
- Stores up to 30.000 users and 8.000 fingerprint templates.
- Stores up to 200.000 log records without PC download.
- Camera 300.000 pixels
- Allows communication with PC through Ethernet and USB port
- Optionally, allows Wi-Fi and GPRS communications
- Events management (doctor, personal issues, etc…)
- Time zones, groups and holidays management for access control
- All European languages (standard texts and voices) included
- Audio voices (male or female) and text configured by menu
- Professional firmware with advanced functions as :
- Photo ID (shows the user photo) and black/white photos lists management.
- Smart mode (automatic Check-In and check-Out).
- Real-Time (log records communication to server).
- Background image (set company logo or brand)
- Advanced log query management
- Complete events management
- Mifare technology configured by menu (Key A/B)
- USB download records (format and data defined by user)
- Professional SDK (advanced functions)