SF101 is a terminal specified for access control. With a robust and elegant metal case design, it is ideal for areas where only simple access control is required without management software. Applicable for small office, house, and factory as a standalone access control system or for airport, data center as a biometric Wiegand reader.
The fingerprint sensor comes with a protective cover. Additionally, integrated in the terminal is a proximity card reader (EM). Easy to use, the SF101 incorporates 3 buttons to register, delete and for a doorbell. SF101 biometric reader is made with Zinc Alloy with elegant design and professional surface treatment. The device can work as a standalone access control or Wiegand reader, comes with audio prompt to improve operation and navigation experience. The cover on the sensor protects the device from dust and water.
- Simple access control
- Incorporates high precision ZK Sensor for registering 1 fingerprint per user.
- Wiegand – Out to connect with external reader.
- Allows communication with PC through USB / RS-232
- Relay for door, alarm and push button.
- Fingerprint registration and access guided by audio prompt.
- Integrated Proximity Reader (EM) facilitates access by fingerprint or card.
- Stores up to 30.000 access registrations without PC download.
|ID Card Capacity||100|
|Sensor||ZK Optical Sensor|
|Relay contacts||Door Lock, Alarm, Sensor, Exit button|
|LED Indicator||Green / Red|
|Operating Humidity ||20%-80%|
|Power||12V, DC 3A|
|Communication Port||RS232/485, USB-client|
|Identification||<= 2 seconds|
|Verification||< 1 second|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 35 mm (L x W x D)|